From take off to tee off. Flights from Toronto start this fall.
Ahhh Phoenix. Even at its most hectic, Phoenix is a place that seems to know how to relax, kick back by the pool, enjoy great restaurant meals, swing a golf club and enjoy a ballgame. The stressful urban lifestyle seen in other cities doesn't seem to exist in this corner of the Sonoran Desert.
Daily non-stop flights to Phoenix from Toronto start October 26, 2014.*
|WS 1198||Toronto at 10:00 a.m.||Phoenix at 11:51 a.m.|
|WS 1199||Phoenix at 12:40 p.m.||Toronto at 7:41 p.m.|
The desert is far from dull. If the retreat from Canada's bitter cold winter wasn’t enough to persuade you, there's an endless list of things to do:
- Breathtaking golf courses with spectacular scenery
- World-class spas that make you feel worlds away
- Upscale luxury shops, cute boutiques, department stores and everything in between
- Vibrant dining scene and nightlife
- Fan-tastic live sports entertainment for baseball, basketball and hockey fans
Book your flight to Phoenix today. Great connections are also available from other cities.Book now
*Winter schedule from October 26, 2014 to April 25, 2015. Schedule subject to change. See westjet.com for details.
†Times displayed are in local time and are subject to change without notice.