A thousand ways to discover paradise at select Paradisus Resorts.
Enjoy the wonders of paradise with luxury and comfort. Paradisus Varadero and Paradisus Princesa del Mar in Cuba offer a world of cozy romantic landscapes and settings recommended for a unique experience for weddings and honeymoons with stunning views of the turquoise sea and exotic tropical gardens. Paradisus Resorts include a wide range of exciting activities such as diving (certified divers) and golf (according to room category).
Receive $1000 in Resort Credit* at Paradisus Resorts in Varadero, Cuba when you book a minimum 7-night vacation package.
Book by: September 30, 2014 (11:59 p.m. MT)
Travel: Now - October 31, 2014
How to get this offer: Guests will receive Resort Credit at the time of check-in.
This stunning adults-only resort is ideal for a romantic and peaceful holiday. Upgrade to Royal Service, the ultimate in luxury accommodations and enjoy a truly personalized butler service and exclusive facilities.CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Advance booking required.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Offer limited and subject to availability.
- Offer subject to change and expire without notice.
- New bookings only.
- Not valid on group bookings.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- A fuel surcharge applies to Air Miles™ redemption bookings.
- A minimum 7-night stay is required.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Offer based on double occupancy.
- Transfers to/from the hotel are included.
- This offer may be combined with any other offer.
- *Guests will receive Resort Credit at the time of check-in.
- Resort Credits are only valid for the original duration of the stay and are valid for room upgrade, Yhi Spa services, premium brand drinks and specialty dining.
- $1000 in Resort Credit consists of the following: YHI Spa $200 - 4 vouchers at $50 each, drinks (off menu) $200 - 10 vouchers at $20 each, special dinners $200 - 4 vouchers at $50 each, room upgrade $400 - 1 voucher at $400.
- Resort Credits are not transferable, cannot be accumulated, refunded or cashed in.
- Resort Credits are not valid for the payment of extra services for group or wedding packages.
- All services acquired through the "Resort Credit" shall be at the normal price and Resort Credit must be handed over on receipt of the service.