Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is a premier destination entertainment resort with a rock'n' roll theme. This well-known hot spot offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel.
Please note: Upper Breathe Pool Lounge and Rehab Pool are 21 years and older and picture ID may be required. Cover for the pools is complimentary to hotel guests Monday through Friday, except during holidays, weekends and special events when a cost may be associated with entrance – prices may vary.
- Located on Paradise Road east of the Strip, 4km from McCarran Int'l Airport
- 1505 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 3 cafes
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 6 bars
- 3 nightclubs
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 11 to 0
Your price includes:
- In order to maintain a safe environment, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino prohibits coolers, boxes, bags or other containers for the purpose of transporting food and beverage on property.In addition, all outside food and beverage is also prohibited.
- Small, personal sized coolers no larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 12 inches to house small quantities of medications or kosher food are permitted. Hard Rock Hotel reserves the right to confiscate any items considered a violation of this policy without compensation.
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$25.00* per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- In-room Internet
- Fitness centre access
- In-room unlimited local and toll free calls within the U.S.
- Daily newspaper available at Fuel, front desk and bell desk
- Copies and faxes (limited) available at the front desk, bell desk and concierge and notary services
- Airline boarding pass printing available at the front desk, bell desk and concierge and notary servicves
- Shuttle service to and from Fashion Show Mall, daily from 9am to 5pm.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel.
Bad bad hotel. Bad for the Hard Rock Brand. complete waste of money.
Great hotel located not far from the strip.
- See all reviews for this hotel