Bermuda's premier luxury resort has two golf courses, private tennis and beach clubs, diving and water sports and the Willow Stream Spa. This resort features six restaurants and is family friendly with a year-round Kids Camp.
- 19km from Bermuda Int'l Airport, near Horseshoe Bay.
- 593 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- breakfast ($)
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 4 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary ferry service and full exchange privileges between the Fairmont Southampton and the Fairmont Hamilton Princess.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Most disgustingly unsanitary hotel I have ever encountered
I felt like I was being 'hugged' the entire week!
Can't beat the view or the beach location
Bermuda Vactaion I will never forget
- See all reviews for this hotel