This quaint, newly renovated, twenty-four room, all inclusive property is situated less than a mile from the centre of Historic Bridgetown, footsteps away from the beach at the beautiful Carlisle Bay and within the Garrison area - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is conveniently close to shops and restaurants. The Island Inn Hotel offers unrivalled warmth of atmosphere, with contemporary trappings and a true Bajan experience.
- South of Barbados, 8 miles west of the Grantley Adams International airport.
- 24 rooms
- 1 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 1 bar
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 3
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and snacks)
- Entertainment 3 nights weekly and government tax.
- All drinks except wine by the bottle, champagne, and bottled water.
- Traditional English afternoon tea with sandwiches, pastries and assorted teas.
- Taxes and service charges
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.