This quaint, newly renovated, twenty-four room, all inclusive property is situatedless than a mile from the centre of Historic Bridgetown, footsteps awayfrom the beach at the beautiful Carlisle Bay and within the Garrisonarea - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is conveniently close to shops and restaurants. The Island Inn Hotel offers unrivalled warmth of atmosphere,with contemporary trappings and a true Bajan experience.
- South of Barbados, 8 miles west of the Grantley Adams International airport.
- 24 rooms
- 2 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 4
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Entertainment 3 nights weekly and government tax.
- All drinks except wine by the bottle, champagne, and bottled water.
Yes - payable at resort (optional)
Optional BHTA levy of BBD$2 (equivalent to US$1) is applied to guests' folio and can be paid or declined by guests on their departure. The BHTA levy is collected for a marketing & development fund instituted by the barbados hotel & tourism association.Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.