Mango Bay is ideal for those seeking the convenience of an all-inclusive beach vacation combined with the personal and friendly service of a small resort. It enjoys a sought-after beachfront setting in St. James on the famous west coast of Barbados. The restaurants, bars and boutiques of fashionable Holetown are just steps away, while golf is readily available on nearby championship courses. The capital, Bridgetown, is a 25-minute drive south while Grantley Adams International Airport is a 40 minute drive southeast of the hotel.
- On the west coast of Barbados, 25 km from the Grantley Adams International Airport.
- beach front
The Holetown Waterfront Improvement project has begun. The Mango Bay Resort will be affected by noise as there will be pile-driving in the creek adjacent to Mango Bay. The most intrusive time will be the month of June, this project is expected to be completed by December 1, 2013.
- 67 rooms
- 1 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Beverages (Except Wine By The Bottle, Champagne And Bottled Water)
- Children 0 - 3 stay free once with two paying adults. Children 4 years and older pay the extra person rate. A child is considered 12 years and under. Teens are 13 - 17 years.
Yes - payable at resort (optional)
Optional BHTA levy of BBD$4 per night (equivalent to US$2) is applied to guests' folio and can be paid or declined by guests on their departure. The BHTA levy is collected for a marketing & development fund instituted by the barbados hotel & tourism association.Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.