Turtle Beach is a vibrant all-inclusive, all-suite resort located on a stunning 1,500-foot stretch of white sandy beach on the lively South Coast of Barbados, minutes from St. Lawrence Gap, an area abuzz with nightlife and restaurants.
- 11km from Grantley Adams Int'l Airport, 25km from Bridgetown
- 161 rooms
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 16
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Beach ambassador service
- Unlimited domestic and select premium drinks
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- Kids club
- Non-motorized water sports
- Room service (delivery charge$)
- Stay at 1, Play at 2: Guests staying at Turtle Beach have access to Crystal Cove on the west coast with full access to all facilities at the resort including food and beverage. Transportation is not included.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Beautiful, beautiful Barbados!! Turtle Beach, we love you!!
The ocean and the beach ... Paradise in a afordable resort
Spectacular wedding in Barbados
- See all reviews for this hotel