- The resort is situated on the Yucatan Peninsula in the Riviera Maya, 75km south of Cancun Int'l Airport.
- beach front
Please note that the complex will undergo a renovation project to certain areas of the hotel and are expected to be completed by November 30, 2015. The areas that will receive enhancements include:
·Adults Only Pool at Lobby Beach: May 11th until August 17th, 2015. (Affected rooms - nearby will be closed).
·Water Sports Center: July 27th until November 30th, 2015. (Facilities will be provided in temporarily in front of the Dolphinarium).
·Renovation of Lobby Colonial & Tropical: August 17 until October 31, 2015.
·Renovation of Plaza Mexicana: August 17 until October 31, 2015.
·Activities Pool at Lobby Caribe: August 31st until November 30th, 2015. (Affected rooms - nearby will be closed).
·Fitness Center: May 18 until August 31, 2015. The gym will be relocated temporarily at the Maya Mall during this period; all services are available as usual.
·Water Sports Center and Diving base: July 27 until November 30, 2015. A temporary watersports center and diving base for the duration in the same area, all services are available as usual.
- 1038 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids club
- All gratuities
- Snorkelling (1 hr equipment use per day)
- 3 à la carte meals per 7 night stay. Other restrictions may apply
- Guests who stay at the Caribe can access the following sections: Colonial, Tropical and Beach
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel.
Terrible Hotel! Would Never Go Back! Worst Service We Have Ever Had! Stay Away!
- See all reviews for this hotel