Located steps from Cancun's main shopping and entertainment area this resort is perfect for the whole family. Balconies with ocean or lagoon views, a choice of distinctive trendy restaurants and bars can be found at this resort.
- 11.5km from downtown and 20.5km from Cancun Int'l Airport.
- 287 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 7 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 4 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports at either Sun Palace or Moon Palace Resorts
- All gratuities
- Stay at 1, Play at 4 - Receive unlimited access to all facilities at the following Palace resorts:
- Exchange privileges between Beach Palace, Sun Palace (Adults only 18+), Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and Playacar Palace (Le Blanc Spa Resort excluded).
- Transportation is not included.
- Stay 3 nights to receive 500 USD Resort Credit. Stay 4 nights to receive 750 USD Resort Credit. Stay 5 to 8 nights to receive 1500 USD Resort Credit. Stay 9 to 11 nights to receive 2000 USD Resort Credit. Stay 12 nights or more to receive 2500 USD Resort Credit.
- Resort Credit can be used towards selected tours, golf, spa and beauty salon services, romantic and special dinner events, upgraded wine selection at restaurants, photo packages, selected take away products and weddings. Mandatory Service Fee.
- Service Fee: Is a nominal fee applied over the final price of all transactions using the Resort Credit promotion on all services or products available. Service fee can be paid with cash, room charge and credit card. Service fee cannot be paid with the remaining resort credit promotion balance.
- Golf cart is mandatory ($) and is not included.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
My family had an amazing time here!!!! first class serviced my whole family had recieved.
- See all reviews for this hotel