The Grand Bahia Principe Coba, is an oasis in which to unwind. Rejuvenate yourself mentally and physically, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and a sandy white beach.
- Beachfront 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport, 35 minutes from the town of Playa del Carmen and 19km from Tulum.
- beach front
- 1080 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- Non-motorized water sports up to 1 hour per person/day
- Entrance to discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included (except Premium drinks)
- Exchange privileges: Gran Bahía Príncipe Tulum services (with the exception of Clubs, main buffets and gourmet restaurants)
- Guests will benefit from a 50% reduction in green fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart is mandatory and is included in the rate of green fees. Valid for travel until October 31, 2017
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
The No-Ba is a 3*. Maybe.
Amazing Stay! Excellent Customer Service!
Quick get-away, but much better hotels in the Mayan to stay at
The saff are great but read the fine print before you go
We loved our stay! The hotel staff were friendly! Lots of things to do here!
- See all reviews for this hotel