- Beachfront 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport, 35 minutes from the town of Playa del Carmen and 19km from Tulum.
- beach front
- 1080 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- Non-motorized water sports up to 1 hour per person/day
- Entrance to discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included (except Premium drinks)
- Exchange privileges: Gran Bahía Príncipe Tulum services (except gourmet restaurants and main buffets)
- Two complimentary rounds of golf per adult, per 7 night stay included at the Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart mandatory ($) and is not included. (Golf is exclusive to the guests of Bahia Principe). Valid for travel until October 31, 2015
- Effective November 1, 2015, guest will benefit from a 50% reduction in green fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart is mandatory and is included in the rate of green fees. Valid for travel until October 31, 2016
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 82% of guests recommend this hotel.
The saff are great but read the fine print before you go
We loved our stay! The hotel staff were friendly! Lots of things to do here!
Great kids water park!
Great Family Friendly Property
Great Journey into the Mayan region
- See all reviews for this hotel