The Grand Bahia Principe Tulum Resort lies along a white sand beach on the Caribbean Sea. It is the perfect spot to enjoy one of the daily activities, tee up for some golf, lounge by one of the pools or under the shade of a palapa on the beach.
- Located on a 1 km long beach partially protected by a reef, 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport and 19km from Tulum.
- beach front
- 858 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- 3 à la carte dinners for 7 night stays and 4 à la carte dinners for a 10 night stay per week at a choice of 7 specialty restaurants (reservations required)
- Free entrance to the discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included
- Non-motorized water sports (1 hour per person/day)
- Use of bicycles (1 hour per person/day)
- Kids club ages 4-12
- Access to Grand Bahia Principe Coba Services (except gourmet restaurant and main buffet)
- Two complimentary rounds of golf per adult, per 7 night stay included at the new Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart mandatory ($) and is not included. (Golf is exclusive to the guests of Bahia Principe)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 81% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved our stay. Everything was amazing and staff was super friendly. Definitely going back
We loved everything about our stay and can't wait to come back!
The most horrible vacation we have ever had.
- See all reviews for this hotel