- 21km from Cancun Int’l Airport. Close to golf, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
- beach front
- 487 suites
- 4 à la carte
- 3 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- 24-hour all-inclusive club featuring self-serve snacks and drinks
- 24-hour Gran VIP Lounge, located at the 6th floor with exclusive concierge service, snacks, drinks, games & internet for upgraded suite categories
- Waiter service around pools, beach and beach sundeck
- Room service from 8 am to 10 pm
- Non-motorized water sports (provided in a marina nearby)
- All gratuities
- *Lobster with surcharge
- Exchange privileges including use of restaurants and facilities at sister resort Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen (Transportation not included)
- Access to dinner at Maria Marie, Asiana and Pelicanos restaurants and SPAzul at THE ROYAL in Cancun Luxury Resort when staying in: Gran Junior Suite • Gran Junior Suite• Gran Master 1 Bedroom suite • Gran Master 1 Bedroom Suite• Gran Presidential 1 Bedroom Suite Oceanview with Jacuzzi
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
stayed at this hotel in 2005, its not a new hotel as they claimed...
I would never want to go to that hotel again .
Love the Place
We loved the hotel, especially the food!
Could have been a 4.5 star
- See all reviews for this hotel