This beautiful resort is built on a spectacular estate next to the sea with access to the white sandy beaches of “Kantenah”. Enjoy spacious and elegant gardens, tropical vegetation and an extensive network of paths and wooden bridges
- 80 km from Cancun International Airport, 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen, 7 minutes from the village of Akumal
- beach front
- 324 rooms
- 9 à la carte
- 5 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 2 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 8 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Full use of all 26 restaurants and bars within the 4 Grand Palladium properties (excluding The Royal Suites)
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, paddleboats, boogie boards and catamarans
- Stay at 1, Play at 4 - guests staying at the Grand Palladium Rivera have use of the facilities of the Grand Palladium White Sand, Grand Palladium Colonial and Grand Palladium Kantenah
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 73% of guests recommend this hotel.
Good family resort, but rooms outdated.
As so so place to stay.
We had a fantastic time! Would totally recommend this resort for a large (or small) destination wedding!!
great trip from start to finish!
I would return to this resort without hesitation and recommend it.
- See all reviews for this hotel