This large all-suites resort offers something for the entire family from its incredible beach to eight pools to extensive dining options and spacious accommodations – the ideal family getaway.
Guests staying at the Grand Riviera Princess have full access to the neighboring Grand Sunset Princess all facilities are shared between the two properties with the exception of the Platinum Club sections.
Guests now have the option to choose between non-smoking and smoking rooms when making your reservation please specify your preference.
- Beachfront, 50km from the Cancun Int'l Airport.
- beach front
- 816 suites
- 8 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 16 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Fitness centre
- Shuttle throughout the property
- Shuttle service to Playa Del Carmen
- Mini club (ages 4-12) and Teen Club (ages 13-17)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
we loved our visit 10 days all inclusive was absolutely the greatest holiday ever!
We did enjoy our stay. A beautiful facility.
dont expect to be treated good. but it is clean.
Yes. We loved it!
- See all reviews for this hotel