A resort with a contemporary design, hosting a Mayan ruin and beautiful cenotes on a beautiful white beach. Spacious well appointed accommodations and plenty of things to do make this premiere resort the perfect spot for a great vacation.
- 81km from Cancun Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 504 rooms
- 8 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 1 bar
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Room service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Entrance to the nightclub
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 78% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved our stay except for the beds and pillows and the smoking!!!!
Single or Family this is the place 5 stars
A good first experience with 'all inclusives'.
Worst service for a 5 star hotel
- See all reviews for this hotel