The 424-room, family-friendly Iberostar Paraiso Beach is an all-inclusive resort located halfway between Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen in Riviera Maya. This holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape.
- 424 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 8 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids club
- Entrance to nightclub
- Exchange Privileges: Guests may access the services and facilities of the Iberostar Cozumel and Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal in Playacar (transportation not included)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 87% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great time but most uncomfortable bed ever!!
think in big IBEROSTAR dont lose your money no complain
Excellentes vacances au paraiso beach !
Our favorite hotel chain.
Would definitely go back with friends and family!!!
- See all reviews for this hotel