The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is nestled between 123 acres of tropical foliage and sandy beach. There is something for everyone, a wide range of activities, restaurants and their Signature Golf Course by Jack Nicklaus. The possibilities are endless.
- Located south of Cancun, 16km from Wet n' Wild Water Park, 8.5km from Cancun Int'l Airport.
- 2438 rooms
- 10 à la carte
- 5 buffets
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 16 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 4 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Lunch and dinner with gourmet dining
- Exchange privileges: When you stay at Moon Palace, you are welcome to enjoy the facilities and restaurants of Playacar Palace.
- Exchange privileges: Scheduled transportation is available at select resorts. If there is no transportation available guests are responsible for the cost to and from Playacar Palace. $1500 Resort Credit Applicable for guests travelling until December 23, 2014. Resort Credit can be used towards
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great restaurant variety!
Do not come, if you have another choice, resort credit is a jok
Loved the resort would stay again!
- See all reviews for this hotel