The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is nestled between 123 acres of tropical foliage and sandy beach. There is something for everyone, a wide range of activities, restaurants and their Signature Golf Course by Jack Nicklaus. The possibilities are endless.
- Located south of Cancun, 16km from Wet n' Wild Water Park, 8.5km from Cancun Int'l Airport.
- 2404 rooms
- 10 à la carte
- 5 buffets
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 16 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 4 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Lunch and dinner with gourmet dining
- Stay at 1, Play at 4 - Receive unlimited access to all facilities at the following Palace resorts:
- Exchange privileges between Beach Palace, Sun Palace (Adults only 18+), Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and Playacar Palace (Le Blanc Spa Resort excluded).
- Transportation is not included.
- Stay 3 nights to receive 500 USD Resort Credit. Stay 4 nights to receive 750 USD Resort Credit. Stay 5 to 8 nights to receive 1500 USD Resort Credit. Stay 9 to 11 nights to receive 2000 USD Resort Credit. Stay 12 nights or more to receive 2500 USD Resort Credit.
- Resort Credit can be used towards selected tours, golf, spa and beauty salon services, romantic and special dinner events, upgraded wine selection at restaurants, photo packages, selected take away products and weddings. Mandatory Service Fee.
- Service Fee: Is a nominal fee applied over the final price of all transactions using the Resort Credit promotion on all services or products available. Service fee can be paid with cash, room charge and credit card. Service fee cannot be paid with the remaining resort credit promotion balance.
- Golf cart is mandatory ($) and is not included.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 89% of guests recommend this hotel.
everone went out of there way
Great restaurant variety!
Do not come, if you have another choice, resort credit is a jok
Loved the resort would stay again!
- See all reviews for this hotel