Located steps away from the laidback charms of Playa del Carmen, Playacar Palace indulge a range of desires for you who wants it all. It is in this exceptional environment where you will be able to discover the true heart of the Riviera Maya, populated thousands of years ago by civilizations whose remains still remind us of its uniqueness. Rejoice at this modern retreat! Exchange privileges at select Palace Resorts.
This intimate and luxurious resort, located in the Riviera Maya, is set in the exclusive Playacar Hotel Zone in the heart of Playa del Carmen. It features 208 beautifully appointed rooms, all with double Jacuzzi, 24 hour room service, excellent dining services, a beautiful pool with a swim up bar, and exquisite bars and lounges with views to the stunning Caribbean Sea and Cozumel Island. Take the opportunity to experience a soothing escape at our state-of-the-art Spa facility, or a round of golf on our 18-hole golf course at the Playacar Spa & Golf Club located just a stroll away.
- Located 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
- 208 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Wireless Internet
- When you stay at Playacar Palace, you are welcome to enjoy the facilities and restaurants of Moon Palace.
- Scheduled transportation is available at select resorts. If there is no transportation available guests are responsible for the cost to and from Moon Palace.
- $1500 Resort Credit
- Valid for travel until December 23, 2015. Resort Credit can be used towards selected tours, golf, spa and beauty salon services, room upgrades, romantic and special dinner events, upgraded wine selection at restaurants, photo packages, selected take away products and weddings. Mandatory Service Fee.
- Golf cart is mandatory ($) and is not included
- Service Fee: Is a nominal fee applied over the final price of all transactions using the Resort Credit promotion on all services or products available. Service fee can be paid with cash, room charge and credit card. Service fee cannot be paid with the remaining resort credit promotion balance.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Swimming with the Whale Sharks
- See all reviews for this hotel