Guests will discover an explosion of luxury around every corner. All provided in an atmosphere of casual elegance boasting a perfect beachfront location, steps from Playa del Carmen's famed Fifth Avenue.
Adults only 16+
- 65 km from Cancun Int'l Airport, beachfront location steps from Playa del Carmen's famed Fifth Avenue
- beach front
- 507 suites
- 8 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Complimentary use of internet at the Business Center
- Fully equipped Life Fitness® Center & Stott Pilates®, spinning, aerobics and yoga sessions
- 2-line direct dial cordless telephone with bi-lingual voice mail and bathroom extension
- Unique “Magic Box” for discrete room service delivery
- Personalized check-in/check-out with welcome and departure refreshing cocktail and cold towel service
- Trade nights between THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen and THE ROYAL in Cancun (based on availability at time of check in and arranged locally)
- Canopied shade beds & lounge chairs on the beach & at the pool, in-pool sun chaises and plush beach towels
- Exclusive Royal Beach Cabanas® upon availability
- Beach Butlers provide cold towel service, ice water, suntan lotion, newspapers, magazines and much more
- Gourmet Luxury All Inclusive restaurants with a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner; “show cooking stations” for custom food preparation and an international buffet, including natural, low calorie, vegetarian and delicatessen-style menu choices
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel.
Beautiful adults-only hotel with incredible service!
Can't wait to go back.
Westjet Vacations package to the Royal in Play del Carmen is excellent value.
disappointed with room, too expensive for what I paid
The staff was excellent, food terrific and we would certainly go back to this location.
- See all reviews for this hotel