Set along a spectacular white sand beach on the exclusive Riviera Maya, in the luxurious residential complex of Grand Coral, containing a beautifully manicured 18-hole golf course, designed by the famous world golfer, Nick Price. The Sandos Caracol Resort & Spa lies along the exotic Mayan jungle and is surrounded by natural underwater caves (“Cenotes”), Mangroves and lagoons where you can admire the typical fauna and flora of the region.
- 53km from the Cancun International Airport and just a short distance from the quaint town of Playa del Carmen.
- 956 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Tennis (unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation (reservation required). Includes equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required.
- Water sports: Boogie board, Sailing (insurance fee applies) & Kayaking
- Snorkelling gear (1 hour per day)
- Fitness Centre: free use of exercise equipment, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi (18+ yrs).
- “Kid’s Club” from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (4-12 years) with supervised full activities program: children’s pool, games and crafts. Mini disco.
- For the ages 2-3 years, the schedule of the Baby Club is 10 am to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm.
- Teen’s Activities.
- Eco – Tour: enjoy a beautiful walking tour and discover the marvellous natural areas of our Eco-Resort.
- Eco - Activities for Kids: focused on teaching our children to live in harmony with nature, to take care of the environment
- Romantic Canoe Ride: enjoy a romantic and relaxing canoe ride through the natural waterways of our mangroves. (Reservation required – for couples).
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 86% of guests recommend this hotel.
Good pools, nice beach and food.
We really enjoyed our stay.
Great choice for a family
Great time, but would not return.
- See all reviews for this hotel