Set along a spectacular white sand beach on the exclusive Riviera Maya, in the luxurious residential complex of Grand Coral, containing a beautifully manicured 18-hole golf course, designed by the famous world golfer, Nick Price. The Sandos Caracol Resort & Spa lies along the exotic Mayan jungle and is surrounded by natural underwater caves (“Cenotes”), Mangroves and lagoons where you can admire the typical fauna and flora of the region.
- 53km from the Cancun International Airport and just a short distance from the quaint town of Playa del Carmen.
The Sandos Caracol Eco Resort will be expanding their waterpark this fall by adding more slides for kids as well as slides for teenagers and adults. The existing water park for children and its 17 slides and water games will remain open during the process of this expansion and guests will continue to enjoy all facilities and services the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort has to offer. The expansion is scheduled to be completed by December 20, 2015.
- 956 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Tennis (unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation (reservation required). Includes equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required.
- Water sports: Boogie board, Sailing (insurance fee applies) & Kayaking
- Snorkelling gear (1 hour per day)
- Fitness Centre: free use of exercise equipment, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi (18+ yrs).
- “Kid’s Club” from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (4-12 years) with supervised full activities program: children’s pool, games and crafts. Mini disco.
- For the ages 2-3 years, the schedule of the Baby Club is 10 am to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm.
- Teen’s Activities.
- Eco – Tour: enjoy a beautiful walking tour and discover the marvellous natural areas of our Eco-Resort.
- Eco - Activities for Kids: focused on teaching our children to live in harmony with nature, to take care of the environment
- Romantic Canoe Ride: enjoy a romantic and relaxing canoe ride through the natural waterways of our mangroves. (Reservation required – for couples).
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
We really enjoyed our stay.
Great choice for a family
Great time, but would not return.
AWESOME and RECOMMENED
Great place for families with kids! Very entertaining!
- See all reviews for this hotel