Sun Palace is the perfect couples escape. This resort lies along the coast overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea that offers the perfect backdrop to a resort that provides service and amenities of the highest level.
Adults only 18+
- Located in the Cancun Hotel Zone, 20km from downtown and 12km from Cancun Int'l Airport.
- 252 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- When you stay at Sun Palace, you are welcome to enjoy the facilities and restaurants of Beach Palace.
- Scheduled transportation is available at select resorts. If there is no transportation available guests are responsible for the cost to and from Beach Palace.
- $1500 Resort Credit - Applicable for guests travelling until December 23, 2015.
- Resort Credit can be used towards selected tours, golf, spa and beauty salon services, room upgrades, romantic and special dinner events, upgraded wine selection, photo packages, selected take away products and weddings.
- Golf cart is mandatory ($) and is not included
- Service Fee applies. Service Fee: Is a nominal fee applied over the final price of all transactions using the Resort Credit promotion on all services or products available. Service fee will apply. Service fee can be paid with cash, room charge and credit card.
- Service fee cannot be paid with the remaining resort credit promotion balance.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 86% of guests recommend this hotel.
We had a fantastic vacation, We could not have asked for more
Not what I was expecting...
Not bad for an all-inclusive.
Wonderful vacation. We couldn't have asked for better.
10 days of relaxation and pampering!
- See all reviews for this hotel