Escape to an all-inclusive resort situated on the South Coast of Grand Bahamas. Relax in one of 276 rooms situated on a private white sandy beach with crystal blue waters. With unlimited water sports and activities available, the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach offers an unforgettable sun vacation for you and your whole family.
Please note: This is a popular resort for Spring Break students during the month of March 2014.
- 15km from Freeport Int'l Airport. Located on Fortuna Beach on the south coast of Grand Bahama Island
- 276 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Spoiled by incessant pounding noise that many complained about but wasn"t changed
Nice hotel and good value but student tours made it unbearable!
I loved Fortuna Beach. It was a nice get away very restful. It was not a perfect resort but for a three star it was okay.I would revisit
Great place for a rest!
YOU CANT GO WRONG.GREAT RESORT AND GREAT VALUE
- See all reviews for this hotel