This boutique hotel has been popular with Canadians for years and offers great value. With upgraded rooms and public areas, spend your days relaxing poolside, lounging in a cabana or indulge in a massage in the spa.
- 15 km from Honolulu International Airport
- 202 rooms
- 1 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- continental breakfast
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Continental Breakfast from 7-9am. Includes coffee, milk, cold cereal, hot oatmeal, toast, pastries, pancakes, assorted fruits, hard boiled eggs & ham. (menu items subject to change)
Yes - payable at resort
Please note there is a $15.00USD/night Hospitality Fee that will be collected directly upon check out.
- In Room DVD/Blu-Ray Player & PS3 Console including unlimited rentals
- Local & Toll-free calls
- In room coffee & tea replenished daily
- Weekly managers reception
- Use of beach towels and chairs
- Fitness Centre Access
- Macy's shopping discount
- Waikiki shuttle service
- In room safe
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
vacations on a budget
Hawaiian Summer Sun
- See all reviews for this hotel