This newly renovated hotelhas contemporary urban design and is the tallest building in Waikiki. Enjoy great city and Diamond Head views, aconvenient location only 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach and kitchenette facilities in each room.
- On Seaside Avenue in Waikiki, 2 blocks to the beach and 13km from the Honolulu airport.
- 740 rooms
Meal plans:See details
- none available
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Please note there is a $15.00USD/night Hospitality Fee that will be collected directly upon check out.
- In Room DVD/Blu-Ray Player & PS3 Console including unlimited rentals
- Local & Toll-free calls
- In room coffee & tea replenished daily
- Weekly managers reception
- Use of beach towels and chairs
- Fitness Centre access
- Macy's shopping discount
- Waikiki shuttle service
- In room safe
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 0% of guests recommend this hotel.
Choose another Island for relaxation. Hotel is close to everything.wifi is only in the lobby
- See all reviews for this hotel