Play, relax, indulge, shop and rejuvenate at this 22-acre deluxe resort on Waikiki Beach. There's something here for everyone including water sports, surfing lessons in the lagoon and a large beach. Participate in cultural experiences and activities including wildlife encounters, which allow you to get up close to turtles, parrots and penguins.
- 30km from Honolulu Int'l Airport
Hilton Grand Vacations will be embarking on the construction of a new vacation ownership tower, the Grand Islander, which will be situated over the former Tapa Bus Depot Area. The construction area will be fenced off from the public with no access to this area other than those working on the construction site. No facilities will be affected as this area was the from bus Depot and there were no guest facilities located in this area. Work is between 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, some Saturdays from July 1, 2014 to July 2016
- 2860 rooms
- 7 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 4 snack bars
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 5 bars
- 3 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$30.00USD per room, per night plus taxes.
Amenities included in the resort charge are:
- Local calls and 800 access calls
- High speed internet access/Wi-Fi
- In room playstation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
- Daily cultural activities
- Resort Audio Tour
- Dive-in movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
- One personalized photo postcard per room/per stay from Xerox Business Services
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 77% of guests recommend this hotel.
Skip the Village and get a Hotel near Duke's Statue
AWESOME 2ND HONEYMOON
We will be back!!!
Fantastic, we loved it!!
- See all reviews for this hotel