An icon of old-world luxury and Hawaiian grace, this hotel was built in 1901 and has undergone a $17 million renovation. Enjoy "Heavenly" amenities and products, historical tours, and a lei greeting upon arrival.
- Beachfront on Kalakaua Ave, 9 miles from Honolulu Int'l Airport
- 794 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A daily resort fee of $31.41 per room per day will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Mini-Surfing lesson (15 minutes on the beach)
- Moana Historical tour
- Local and Toll-free Phone Calls up to 60 minutes
- Collections of Waikiki coupons
- 4x6" color portrait by professional photographer
- 1 Adult Beverage (alcoholic or non) per guest per stay
- Resort Cultural Classes
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
the gorgeous moana surfrider....
My First Trip to Hawaii
Old World Charm, for a Price.
- See all reviews for this hotel