This moderate hotel just completed a $6.6 million renovation. Guest rooms are completely new and have been redone in a refined tropical theme, reflecting Hawaii's rich cultural history. With its great location in Waikiki, the beach, shopping, dining and entertainment are within easy walking distance.
- On Kuhio Avenue in Waikiki, 2 blocks to the beach and 15km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 327 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
- facilities for the hearing impaired
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective for travel December 22, 2014, a mandatory OHANA Waikiki Connection fee of $11.95 + tax per day per room will be collected directly from guest upon checkout.
This fee includes:
1. Unlimited rides on the Waikiki Trolley Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center
2. Internet access
3. Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 15 minutes)
4. In-room coffee and tea daily
5. Use of in-rooms safe
6. Local weekday newspaper
7. Exclusively For You shopping and dining discount coupon book
8. Fitness room access
9. OHANA Hotels souvenir nylon drawstring beach bag (one per room)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
clean, basic, great for families or groups...
Repeat Honolulu traveller
- See all reviews for this hotel