This moderate hotel is a long time favourite for Canadians and offers great value for families and long stay holidays. A great location with convenient access to transportation, shopping and the beach make this a popular choice.
- On Kuhio Avenue in Waikiki, 2 blocks from the beach, across from the International Marketplace and 15km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 659 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective for travel December 22, 2014, a mandatory OHANA Waikiki Connection fee of $11.95 + tax per day per room will be collected directly from guest upon checkout.
This fee includes:
1. Unlimited rides on the Waikiki Trolley Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center
2. Internet access
3. Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 15 minutes)
4. In-room coffee and tea daily
5. Use of in-rooms safe
6. Local weekday newspaper
7. Exclusively For You shopping and dining discount coupon book
8. Fitness room access
9. OHANA Hotels souvenir nylon drawstring beach bag (one per room)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 69% of guests recommend this hotel.
ncie location hotel. we think it valued.
Not worth the price!
The hotel was great, location was awesome
It was ok but would not stay there again,
I will be returning.
- See all reviews for this hotel