Designed to celebrate the heritage of Polynesian voyaging, this newly renovated hotel features a stunning collection of Polynesian canoe art, curator-managed artifacts and a library of Hawaiian literary works. Enjoy rich traditions and modern elegance at this newly renovated hotel. The location on Waikiki Beach and proximity to shopping and restaurants is perfect.
- 16km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 635 rooms
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$31.42 USD per room per day to be paid directly to the hotel.
- One round-trip ride per-guest per-stay on the Waikiki Trolley on one of the following lines: Green (Diamond Head), Blue (Hanauma Bay) or Red (Downtown) Line.
- Wi-Fi internet access (for a maximum of 3 devices per room)
- Local and international calls (up to 60 minutes daily)
- In-room bottled water (2 per day)
- Local weekday newspaper
- Kids (age 5 and under) eat breakfast free with the purchase of an adult meal at:
- Kani Ka Pila Grille when staying at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
- A coupon redeemable for a $10 discount per person per stay on an outrigger canoe ride on Waikiki Beach with Faith Surf School (subject to availability and weather permitting)
- Outrigger reusable souvenir tote bag (one per room per stay)
- Shopping and Dining Coupon Book with savings at over 40 retailers
- Coupons for discounted admission to area attractions
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great hotel to stay at awesome views of the ocean and pool area.
Excellent hotel to stay at. Great eating places right on ocean front.
The bell hops are fabulous!
We loved the hotel and the staff were wonderful especially William at the Outrigger desk.
Great location on the beach, nice hotel with friendly staff.
- See all reviews for this hotel