Designed to celebrate the heritage of Polynesian voyaging, this newly renovated hotel features a stunning collection of Polynesian canoe art, curator-managed artifacts and a library of Hawaiian literary works. Enjoy rich traditions and modern elegance at this newly renovated hotel. The location on Waikiki Beach and proximity to shopping and restaurants is perfect.
- 16km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 635 rooms
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$30.00 USD plus tax per room per night
- Unlimited rides on exclusive Waikiki Connection Trolley to Diamond Head and Downtown
- Wi-Fi Internet access (max of 3 devices per room)
- Complimentary local and international calls, up to 60 minutes daily
- Kids (age 5 and under) eat breakfast free with the purchase of an adult meal for guests at: - Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort: Kani Ka Pila Grille - Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort: Hula Grill or Duke’s Waikiki
- In-room bottled water (2 per day)
- Local weekday newspaper
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
- Outrigger canoe ride on Waikīkī Beach (at a discounted rate of $10; subject to availability and weather permitting)
- Outrigger reusable souvenir tote bag (one per room)
- Shopping and Dining Coupon Book with savings at over 40 retailers
- Discounted admission to area attractions: Honolulu Museum of Art, Bishop Museum and 'Iolani Palace
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great hotel to stay at awesome views of the ocean and pool area.
Excellent hotel to stay at. Great eating places right on ocean front.
The bell hops are fabulous!
We loved the hotel and the staff were wonderful especially William at the Outrigger desk.
Great location on the beach, nice hotel with friendly staff.
- See all reviews for this hotel