This 10-acre historic resort has been completely renovated and reclaimed its legendary status as an icon of luxury. Enjoy the cultural activities, lei making, hula lessons, ghost stories, and historical tours at the famed "Pink Palace of the Pacific".
- 14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 528 rooms
- 2 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Daily charge of $36.65 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Internet access
- Valet Parking for one (1) vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Seasonal Cultural Activities
- 10% Discount on Treatments at Abhasa Spa
- 4x6" color portrait by professional photographer
- Morning coffee/tea near the entrance of Surf Lanai
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Spoil yourself at the pink hotel!
A romantic getaway!
- See all reviews for this hotel