Trendy, sophisticated and completely refreshed, this resort ushers in a new level of comfort, style and panache to the Waikiki scene. Brand new facilities include award-winning dining, waterslide and interactive fountain area for kids.
- 14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport
- 1636 rooms
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Daily charge of $31.41 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel. Included in this fee:
- Internet access
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle (Valet Parking available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- 1 Liter of Bottled Water replenished daily (based on usage)
- Adult Pool Floats
- Use of MP3 player featuring Hawaiian music, Portable DVD player with 8" screen, and selected newly released Movies
- Fitness Classes
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu at designated dining
- outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Resort Cultural Classes
- Collections of Waikiki coupons
- 4x6" color portrait by professional photographer
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Needs some tender loving care and attention to cleaning!
Could not have had a better time, the Sheraton Waikiki is the place to be.
Awesome hotel! Great location and excellent pools for kids and adults!
Great family option!
Sheraton Waikiki - the View
- See all reviews for this hotel