Set on the former royal estate of Princess Victoria Kaiulani, this resort has captured the warmth of a true Hawaiian home. A garden oasis in the heart of Waikiki and only a crosswalk away from Waikiki beach. Enjoy full access to all services and amenities at all four Starwood properties in Waikiki.
- Across the street from Waikiki Beach, 14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 1152 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A daily charge of $26.18 per room per day will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Internet access
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Two (2) bottles of water daily
- Two (2) Kaiulani specialty cocktails or Princess Punch drinks per stay.
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
LOVED IT * LOVED IT * LOVED IT*
Waikiki, Oahu Get Away
- See all reviews for this hotel