Nestled on the grounds where Hawaii's most famous king once ruled, this hotel has been completely renovated with a beachfront located second to none. This hotel offers a wealth of culture and history and will help you experience the best that Kailua-Kona has to offer.
- 12km from Kona Int'l airport
- beach front
- 452 rooms
- 2 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- breakfast ($)
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
- facilities for the hearing impaired
- facilities for the vision impaired
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Round-trip airport transfers ($)
- Car rental ($)
- Breakfast plan ($) – buffet breakfast
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel.
Yes we loved our stay very much
Wish we could live there.The hotel was great.
Family Vacation in Kona...
- See all reviews for this hotel