Set on an ancient lava flow that cascades into the ocean, this full service resort has activities and facilities for couples and families. Adjacent to the world-famous Keauhou Manta Rays feeding ground, mantas can be seen most evenings and a manta expert is there twice weekly for questions
- 24 km from Kona Int'l Airport
- 521 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A daily charge of $31.25 per room per day will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle (Valet parking available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Unlimited use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley (9:00am-8:00pm)
- Up to 30 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Two (2) Bottles of water daily
- Use of Ocean Front Fitness Center
- Yoga and Aqua Yoga classes
- Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of the Keauhou area
- Hula, Lei making lessons, and other daily cultural activities
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
A beautiful location!
Nice place, good location close to Kona, variable food & service quality but ok, manta rays are the highlight.
Smaller style resort with a great pool, and beautiful grounds- perfect for young families.
A nice hotel.
- See all reviews for this hotel