The Venetian is one of Las Vegas' premier resort destinations and a treat for the senses. Grand architecture, gondolas on the Grand Canal, and awe-inspiring details transport you to a world of elegance and charm. The best chefs on the Strip, the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, the finest all-suites accommodations, and more await at the world's largest and most spectacular five-diamond resort.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
- 7.5km from McCarran Int'l Airport, located mid-to-north end of the Strip
- 4027 suites
- 20 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$25.00 * per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- in suite internet access
- access to Canyon Ranch fitness centre (2 vouchers per day)
- in-suite unlimited local and toll free calls
- daily newspaper
- 1 complimentary coffee or tea at Café Presse
- 2 for 1 well drink, house wine or domestic beer at La Scena, Oculus, Laguna, Fusion or Salute lounges (per stay)
- Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply
* The resort fee will increase from $20USD to $25USD for arrivals Apr. 1/14 and onwards, and will include airline boarding pass printing.Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 96% of guests recommend this hotel.
We enjoyed our stay.
We love the Venetian but it is overdue for room renovations.
Loved it, good deal for what you should expect with a 5 star hotel.
We loved this hotel. The concept and architecture of the building is beautiful and the staff are very helpful
- See all reviews for this hotel