Elegant boutique hotel located directly across the entrance to Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park. Enjoy the Disneyland Resort fireworks display from the Rooftop swimming pool. Spacious guest rooms and suites are furnished in stylish décor, fine linens, granite bathrooms, and the Divine TM bed.
- 56km from Los Angeles Int'l Airport
Added Value Change:
As of April 1, 2014, the complimentary continental breakfast will no longer be included.
- 131 rooms
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Disneyland Resort Express (one way or round-trip airport transfers) ($)
- Karmel shuttle airport transfers (one way or round-trip) ($)
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets ($)
- Disney character dining ($)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
Unhappy with product
The best place to stay when you are visitng Disneyland!
Better than I expected! Good value with West-Jet vacations.
Absolutely the dirtiest, ugliest, worst hotel we have ever stayed in affiliated with westjet vacations. Buyer beware, stay away!
If you just want a place to sleep this is as good as any in the area.
- See all reviews for this hotel