The fun never has to stop. This legendary hotel, featuring nostalgic elements of the original Disneyland Park, will immerse Guests in magic all the way to their room! Guest rooms include Magical Disney touches including a Sleeping Beauty Castle light-up headboard above the beds, bringing a little bit of pixie dust to all Guests. The 973 room Disneyland Hotel is a Disney classic. The hotel also features opportunities to dance and dine with your favourite characters at Goofy's Kitchen.
- 24 km from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and 56 km from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
The E-Ticket pool (leisure pool) and the D-Ticket Pool (lane swimming pool) and some select cabanas will be closed for refurbishment beginning January 4, 2016 until late spring 2016. As Disney works their magic, guests may still enjoy the main pool featuring the Monorail Slide and Minnie spa hot tub, and are also welcome to use any of the available pools at nearby sister Disneyland Resort hotels - Disney's Paradise Pier and Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- 973 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Clean hotel, with great service!
In view of the above when the front desk stated the parking at the hotel (15.00 per day) was complimentary to West Jet guests was certainly
We loved our stay, will return to this hotel again and again!
Great Disney experience.
Beautiful hotel with accommodating, friendly staff.
- See all reviews for this hotel