The rich history and natural beauty of California are captured in the elegant, Craftsman-style architecture of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Home to the world-class Mandara Spa, the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant, and featuring a private entrance into Disney California Adventure Park, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers enough luxuries to keep all of your senses indulged for the duration of your stay.
- 56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX) and 15km from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Due to construction at John Wayne Airport from July 7, 2014, to July 28, 2014, the Southern California Grayline pick-up area for the Disneyland Resort Express will temporarily be located between column 1 & 2 on the lower level of the Arrivals Terminal. This location can be easily reached by turning left as you exit the Arrivals Terminal and walking approximately 95 ft. There will be signs to guide you and a ticket agent directly in front of column 1. Call 1-800-828-6699 if further questions.
- 1019 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 12 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
The Best Way to Experience Disney
All hotel staff were extremely helpful and curtious.
A FANTASTICAL EXPERIENCE
Our "Once In A LIfeTime" Family vacation
Dreams come true
- See all reviews for this hotel