The rich history and natural beauty of California are captured in the elegant, Craftsman-style architecture of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Home to the world-class Mandara Spa, the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant, and featuring a private entrance into Disney California Adventure Park, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers enough luxuries to keep all of your senses indulged for the duration of your stay.
- 56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX) and 15km from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 1019 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 12 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
The Best Way to Experience Disney
All hotel staff were extremely helpful and curtious.
A FANTASTICAL EXPERIENCE
Our "Once In A LIfeTime" Family vacation
Dreams come true
- See all reviews for this hotel