This deluxe oceanfront resort is situated on a 3-mile stretch of beach and is surrounded by exotic lagoons, cascading waterfalls and tropical gardens. Enjoy great dining, the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa and the lagoon pool area.
- 6km from Lihue Int'l Airport.
- beach front
- 350 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Round trip airport transfers (guests must call hotel when they arrive to arrange transportation)
Yes - payable at resort
Please note there is a $20.00USD/night + tax fee that will be collected directly upon check out.
- In room DVD/Blu-ray Player and PS3 with rentals
- Local & Toll Free calls
- In room coffee & tea replenished daily
- Weekly managers reception
- Fitness Centre access
- Macy's shopping discount
- Waikiki shuttle service
- In room safe
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We will be returning again....and again. Mahalo!
We loved it and can't wait to return.
Wonderful staff. Old hotel, but still nice.
We loved our stay! Great escape from January in Fort McMurray.
- See all reviews for this hotel