Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai by Outrigger is a resort condominium designed with refinement and distinction. One-bedroom and two-bedroom accommodations are exquisitely accented with warm Indonesian woods and cool Peruvian travertine. Each offers a superbly appointed kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf convection oven, and sleek granite countertops. The resort's heated river pool meanders over two acres with flumed water slides and three sand-bottom whirlpool spas. Landscaped walking paths invite casual strolls to the sandy shore. The surrounding community of Kapaa offers small-town charm and expected conveniences.
- 13km from Lihue Int'l Airport
- 196 suites
- 1 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
There will be a $12US per day plus tax resort fee that will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
A mandatory checkout cleaning charge applies, paid directly to the hotel. Checkout cleaning charge is $150 USD for a one bedroom; $195 USD for a two bedroom. Taxes apply. Cleaning fees are subject to change without notice at the discretion of hotel management. Effective for new reservations made on March 15, 2015 for arrivals January 1, 2016 and onwards, the checkout cleaning charge will increase from $150 USD to $160 USD for a one bedroom, and $195 USD to $199 USD for a two bedroom.
- Complimentary Resort Parking
- Access to the Fitness Center
- Free High Speed In Room Internet Access in hotel rooms, suites and lobby
- Free crib upon request
- Access to the 2-acre fantasy swimming pool
- Free Local & Long Distance Phone Calls USA and Canada
- Business Center: 8 am - 4 pm(some fees may apply)
- Complimentary Luggage Storage
- Pool Towels
- Complimentary use of BBQ Grills on property
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
my trip to Kauai
- See all reviews for this hotel