Perfectly situated to meet the morning sunrise, every guest room in the Beach and Ocean Wings face the sea. Garden Wing rooms overlook acres of vibrant tropical blooms and sparkling waterfalls. The Sheraton Kauai Resort is the perfect “Garden Isle” hotel for any type of Hawaii vacation.
- 27km from Lihue Int'l Airport
The hotel will commence an enhancement project on April 6, 2015 to Lava's on Poipu Beach which will include the installation of a glass wall and flooring. During this project guests at the poolside will see activity related to the upgrades and some noise is expected in the initial phase. RumFire Poipu Beach is open for breakfast and dinner during Lava's closure and lunch service will be available oceanfront on the resorts' pool deck. The targeted date of completion for the initial phase is April 13, 2015 and the reopening of Lava's is targeted for May 2, 2015.
- 394 rooms
- 4 à la carte
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A daily charge of $31.25 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel. (Subject to change)
- Wireless and hardwired internet access
- Shuttle service (based on availability within the Poipu area)
- Toll-free, credit card access and local (on island) telephone calls
- Cultural arts, crafts & activities
- Self-parking and valet parking for 1st night
- Keiki (children) eat free at Rum Fire only under special children’s menu (12 and under, one child per adult entre’ purchased)
- Use of tennis courts
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved it here! Beautiful location, fantastic service!
Sheraton Kauai - great option for everyone
- See all reviews for this hotel