Situated on the widest stretch of Negril's Seven Mile Beach, this 210-room resort offers a range of amenities including specialty dining at 5 restaurants; a Pirates Island Waterpark with slides and a lazy river; unlimited land and motorized water sports including water-skiing and scuba diving; supervised Kids Camps; themed character activities with the Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street; teen & tween programs; an unlimited play Xbox 360 Game Garage, a mini-golf course; a full service Red Lane Spa and luxurious family suites with Butler Service. Beaches Negril offers something for everyone. Beaches exclusive exchange program allows guests to experience all the amenities and services at nearby Beaches Sandy Bay.
- 8 km from Negril and 74 km from Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- beach access
- 210 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- All taxes
- Pirate's Island Water Park
- Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street shows
- All Gratuities
- Exchange privileges: Beaches Resorts does offer exchange privileges at other Beaches Resorts. Please refer to http://www.beaches.com for more details.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
I want to go back !!!!!
The Most Fantastic Family Vacation You Will Go On
Beaches Negril - Thumbs Up
- See all reviews for this hotel