This resort is located on Jamaica's north coast, caressed by the gentle turquoise waters of a small bay on a privileged area of coastline. Modern design and luxury facilities are in perfect harmony with attractive natural surroundings. Enjoy an ultra modern spa for a variety of therapies and services.
- 27km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport, on the north coast of Jamaica
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, located next to the Grand Palladium Jamaica, will be undergoing refurbishments from June 1 to December 15, 2015. Refurbishments will be done in phases and will affect all rooms. As well, three restaurants will undergo refurbishments, and their menus will be available in other restaurants on property, twice a week. The beach, which encompasses the entire property, will also undergo improvements in phases and guests will always have access to part of the beach.
- 540 rooms
- 7 à la carte
- 3 buffets
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 9 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 11 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes and gratuities
- Guests who stay at the Grand Palladium Jamaica have use of the facilities at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 85% of guests recommend this hotel.
very nice resort but some things need attention ,we will like to come ,but that magic for my bro is not there
Beautiful destination to visit
Would go back to Jamaica, but not to this resort.
Only 2 star, not worth the cost
- See all reviews for this hotel