Shining over Montego Bay, on a stretch of white sandy beach, Iberostar Rose Hall offers spacious guest rooms, all-inclusive 24-hour amenities and exquisite dining. The kids club and wide array of entertainment makes this an ideal spot for families and couples on vacation.
- 20km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport, 24km from downtown Montego Bay.
- 366 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- All gratuities
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Best Resort on Montego Bay. We got married there!
Definitely a must-come back resort in Rosé Hall! Amazing staff accommodation. Great resort overall!
We had a great time. Will always go 5 star from now on. The beach was amazing and there were a lot of beautiful people there.
We loved our holiday.
We want to go back to same resort
- See all reviews for this hotel