Spanning a luxuriant stretch of the Jamaican coastline, Sandals Grande Riviera is created to enchant you with two distinctive resort experiences in one. The Seaside & Ochi Beach Club is home to babbling brooks, fragrant gardens and the chicest beach club in Ocho Rios, where cool drinks and even cooler vibe are enjoyed at stylish beach party by day, and the hottest outdoor lounge in the Caribbean at night.
Those seeking something a little more secluded will find just that in the tranquil Riviera Villas & Great House Suites. Set amidst the unforgettable beauty of the St. Ann Mountains, 93 villa pools and luxurious suites create an exclusive hideaway suited to private moments. At the foot of this mountain-side garden enclave is the plantation-style Great House, a bluff-top manor where people come to gather around the vast zero-entry pool, or in a sophisticated piano bar. Regardless of which side of the resort you choose, you'll discover gourmet global cuisine at 15 exquisite restaurants and magnificent gardens. It all serves as a welcome reminder that, wherever you find yourself at this magnificent resort, it truly is the best of Jamaica.
- 92 km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport. Located 1 hour and 45 minutes away from the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.
- 529 rooms
- 16 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 7 bars
- 1 nightclub
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 127 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- All taxes
- Luxury Included®
- 24-hour room service (exclusively for Butler Suite categories)
- All Gratuities
- GOLF: Located in Ocho Rios, Sandals Golf & Country Club is a challenging 18 holes, par 71 course. Green Fees & Transfers to the course are complimentary. Caddies are not included but mandatory. Golf Carts, Clubs & Shoes may be rented at an additional charge.
- Food & Beverages consumed at the Golf & Country Club are not included.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 90% of guests recommend this hotel.
Beautiful tropical private paradise!
Sandals - not worth the money.
- See all reviews for this hotel