The Oasis at Sunset (formerly affectionately referred to as the Beach Inn section) adjoins the Sunset Beach Resort Spa & Waterpark towers. These cozy 124 guestrooms feature upgraded furnishings, dedicated concierge service and exclusive amenities. This is where you will experience charming Jamaican elegance in the warmth and comfort of The Oasis at Sunset. Enjoy privileges and full access to Sunset Beach Resort Spa & Waterpark facilities, activities, entertainment and all inclusive features.
- 11km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport. Beachfront on a private peninsula, 10 minutes from the Hip Strip in downtown Montego Bay.
- beach front
- 116 rooms
- 8 suites
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 2 snack bars
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 12
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Access to all services and facilities at the Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Enjoyed every minute of our stay!
A perfect budget friendly property for all ages!
Families, Central, Service
Enjoyed the time that I spent at the Oasis.
- See all reviews for this hotel