The incredible new Disney's Art of Animation Resort will create for you, as never before, the sensation of being a character inside some of the most popular and beloved Walt Disney Pictures and Disney Pixar animated films of all time. From the magically themed family suites and rooms to the spectacular courtyards and sparkling pools, this new Walt Disney World® Value Resort will ultimately surround your family in the enchantment and fun of your favorite Disney stories.
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort is steps away from Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- 864 rooms
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
This Hotel is perfect for the kids!
Would go back there in a heart beat! Great hotel for kids of all ages.
Really Great Family Vacation
Just ok. Not what I expected from Disney.
Lovd it and will be returning :)
- See all reviews for this hotel