A sandy white beach along a shimmering lake creates a feeling reminiscent of the lazy days of summer along the eastern seaboard. Relaxed yet luxurious. Disney’s Beach Club Resort shares an array of amenities with its “sister resort” just a few feet away – a sand-bottom pool, health club, full-service marina and a beachfront promenade with direct access to Epcot as well as the unique shops and restaurants at Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District.
- 24 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Water park update
If purchasing tickets that include access to Walt Disney World Water Parks, please be advised for the upcoming winter season Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed from October 26, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and Disney’s Blizzard Beach will be closed from January 4, 2015 - March 14, 2015.
Disney's Beach Club Resort will be undergoing a room refresh from October 13, 2014 to August 22, 2015. The hotel will continue to be fully operational and should have little to no impact on guest experience.
- 576 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.