From the sleek monorails cruising overhead to the casual style and convenience of the Garden rooms looking out over the beach, this is a Disney experience not to be missed. Its bold A-frame design makes it a modern masterpiece, capped off by a breathtaking view of the Magic Kingdom park from award-winning California Grill perched high atop the resort.
Resort type: Deluxe
- 25 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Water park update
If purchasing tickets that include access to Walt Disney World Water Parks, please be advised for the upcoming winter season Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed from October 26, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and Disney’s Blizzard Beach will be closed from January 4, 2015 - March 14, 2015.
- 1008 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.